RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
The Better Way to
Better Replacement Windows
& Doors in Olympia, WA
Renewal by Andersen has replaced millions of windows in thousands of homes across the country. We are in charge of the entire process from the initial replacement window design consultation, to sales and manufacturing, installation, and service. Give us a call today and be sure to ask about our current window & patio door replacement specials!
Renewal by Andersen of greater Seattle serves Olympia and nearby areas with pristine replacement windows and patio doors. Our goal is simple: to help homeowners achieve a beautiful, hassle-free house improvement as soon as possible. We achieve this with a streamlined process that allows you to simply design your dream window or patio door and allow us to make it happen. Learn more about our process, our professionals, and our work.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Our signature Fibrex® material makes our windows stronger than both wood and vinyl windows. Learn more about the benefits of Fibrex®.
Energy efficiency and long-term performance are important to us. That’s why every Andersen window is installed, sealed and insulated by true professionals. Learn more about our certified master installers.
& Numerous Design Options
With Renewal by Andersen, you can enjoy less frame and more view. This made possible by our exclusive Fibrex® frames. Enhance your Olympia view today!
Our windows and patio doors are guaranteed not to bend, bow, flake, or peel over time. Learn more about our robust warranty and the long-term energy efficiency and unmatched performance of our products.
We’re helping Olympia area homeowners achieve their home improvement goals! Email or call us today to get started, then schedule your comprehensive, in-home design consultation. Our experienced technicians and certified master installers near Olympia will take it from there, letting you enjoy your new energy efficient windows and patio doors sooner than you think.
We serve Greater Seattle including Olympia and the surrounding areas.
Renewal by Andersen’s proprietary composite material Fibrex® was designed as a lasting replacement window solution. Fibrex combines the best qualities of wooden and vinyl windows with strength, versatility, and functionality that surpasses both.
Fibrex® windows also function overtime just as well as the day they were installed. Enjoy easy opening for years as your windows are guarantee not to stick or pull when opened. All functioning windows still close securely, however, effectively sealing out the elements. These qualities make Renewal by Andersen Fibrex frames the clear choice for a long-term replacement.
- Fibrex® is made of 40% reclaimed wood composite, which provides both great looks and structural advantages.
- It can be molded to nearly any shape during its patented extrusion process and holds that shape no matter what.
- Color is fused into the Fibrex® material to prevent interior or exterior window colors from fading over time.
- Fibrex fuses with your walls to provide unmatched energy efficiency and insulation.
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
The strength of Fibrex provides a uniquely sophisticated style in addition to longevity. Fibrex strength allows for larger panes of glass with narrower frames than most windows, which capitalizes on your Washington scenery.
Choose from a wide range of colors including stained wood interiors, too. This allows you to seamlessly match both historical and modern homes—or create a new look. Plus, Renewal by Andersen windows are warranted against fading or flaking, so your chosen color remains beautifully vibrant.
Trust Renewal by Andersen of Olympia, WA to make the most of your home, your routine, and your surroundings.
- Sleek frames. Renewal by Andersen windows are all backed by Fibrex®, which provides twice the strength of vinyl for narrower frames and a greater view.
- Specialty custom shapes. Our extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to nearly any shape—so you can match and seal a unique window opening that can fit or redefine your home.
- Multiple color options. Choose from a wide range of exterior colors, including dark exterior colors not usually available for home window replacements.
- Stainable interiors. You can also custom design your window with a variety of stainable wood patterns and colors to perfectly complement your room from the inside out.
- Hardware & Accessories. Complete your window design with hardware types and styles including nickel, bronze, and chrome finishes.
- Grilles. Create a timeless or modern look with your choice of grille pattern or choose to leave your new view open and bright.
Renewal by Andersen installation is worry-free and hassle-free due to our commitment to a completely tried and true process. Certified Master Installers come prepared with detailed measurements and years of experience to complete your window or patio door to its exact specifications. Plus, our installers promise to treat your home as if it were their own by protecting your home from the work area. We’ll even take your old windows with us when we go!
- Certified master installers prepare the work area with heavy-duty materials to ensure your house’s walls and floors are fully protected.
- Following a final quality check, they’ll install, seal, and insulate your replacement windows with extreme care and precision.
- Our window professionals will also make sure your windows function perfectly, before leaving the work area even cleaner than they found it—even taking your old windows with them.
For all-inclusive signature service in greater Seattle, there’s only one Renewal by Andersen Olympia.
When it comes to buying replacement windows, many advantages go along with choosing the Renewal by Andersen signature service. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about our signature service and its long-term benefits. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
Renewal by Andersen uses an exclusive Fibrex® material to custom-build each and every window, making it easier to shape them however you see fit. Our custom specialty shape windows are available in 13 distinct shape options—including both geometric and rounded varieties.
To make the most of your Olympia scenery and natural light, consider ad larger specialty window in combination with other styles. Along with our powerful Fibrex® frames, all our windows are manufactured with wide, energy efficient glass panes that feature well in any room. See what window shape and size works for you with an in-home consultation today.